Grab your video camera
Capture some Bruins spirit
Upload your files
The best camera to use is the one you have with you.
What does it mean to “Be a Bruin”?
You can do that right here!
LIFEatBJU Bruins Edition
LIFEatBJU was so much fun last year that we wanted to do it again—except this time we’re going to do it Bruins-style. Recreation, personal fitness and athletics all play an important part in the college experience for the entire Bruins family, and we want to see how. So, whether you’re playing volleyball with your society, working out in the gym after class, playing on the Bruins teams or cheering them on from the sidelines, we want you to grab your cameras and start recording. Then submit your videos here.
Don’t know where to start?
Consider answering these questions:
- “How are athletics enriching your student experience?”
- “Are you using athletics as a platform for ministry? If so, how?”
- “How do you show your Bruins spirit?”
- “What do you enjoy about playing society sports?”
- “What’s your favorite sport to play at BJU?”
- “How do you stay in shape during college?”
- “What important life lessons are you learning through athletics?”
- “What’s it like at practice?”